Tuesday, September 3, 2013

It is September and Show Time....


Well, this is show week....I will be working on pieces for the upcoming Chester Arts and Craft Festive .  The following week, September 14th  I will be at  Allaire State Park " Art in the Park & Annual Fall Crafters' Market 10:00am - 4:00pm.  For those of you that have commissioned me for your pieces....I'm working on those also....

It hasn't been all work and no play....Here is a look at our 3rd Annual White Party.... We fought prevailing winds, rain showers, and a few thunder boomers int the back ground....But We partied on, with lots of food, music and dancing...

It started with a trip to Restaurant Depot in Neptune New Jersey

Mussels with Wine, Butter and Shallots....oh and Italian Bread of course
Steamers, with Beer, hot sauce , butter 
Getting the Smoker ready for three turkey breasts


Here I am with a my little cuties
Chef John (from don't tell a sole) and his beautiful Wife  Meredith 
I think she took that DAISY from my arrangements
Mike AKA Papou
Mia (grand daughter, left)and Dorthy 
The author of "The Death of Life Guards" Roger Kriney
My lovely Daughter owner of
Simple Business Solutions 

We waited to late into the evening for a photo op...
half of the party
goers left.. and a random stranger took the shot
but you get the just of it...

Photo Credits -Craig Kaas
Party Location | 9 Bay Shore Drive 
Author | Death-Lifeguards-Roger-Kriney





1 comment: