Monday, September 16, 2013

Do you like cake?

I am taking a day to get caught up on phone calls, and paperwork....but I wanted to take the time to talk about HIDDEN TALENTS!

I am always amazed of the hidden talents of people and how their talents emerge.   My daughter a mother of two has so many hidden talents that are recently being tapped because of her children and involvement in her community and church.

As many  of you know or maybe didn't know, she has developed my website and those of many others....I can't even figure out how to place pictures on my site....I know its is easy for some, but I just get too frustrated.  She started her company Simple Business Solutions  to help her area athletics, and small business get organized and spread news and needed information to area families.




Now, the hidden talents that emerged because of birthday parties....she started making cakes just for fun...check these out!!  I would love to hear about people you know and how their talents were unleashed because of situations.

A little girl age 8 birthday Cake

This one was for a boy age 8
If you are looking for a specialty cake, let me know and I will put you in contact with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment