Monday, September 9, 2013

Thank You For All Of Your Support!

 Phew........what a long weekend....The show was a success in regards to meeting some wonderful people and supporters.  It was a lot of hard work in preparation, setting up and breaking down...but I really did enjoy the weekend.  As suggested by many of you...I will be opening up a store in the very near future....


My wonderful husband who helped me so much thank goodness took
this picture while we were setting up..gosh I have to loose some
weight is all I am thinking right now!

These little bud vases were a huge success...

The overall set up...I moved things around constantly

The much talked about dresser that was the hit of the show in
the early morning sun light


I could have sold my thyme cage, at least 50 times over, but it was not
for sale .  Sitting on the first sale of the day  by a Face Book Contact
Sarah!!

The tables looking so pretty

Show location/Chester New Jersey
Website Developer/Simple business solutions
Paint Source/Annie Sloan









No comments:

Post a Comment