Friday, September 20, 2013

Garage Sale Find



I never know where the next great piece is going to come from or who it will go to.  I found this piece at a town wide yard sale in Seaside Park New Jersey about 3 miles from my home. (click on link Seaside Park above and enjoy hearing the sound of the ocean 

It was a great day ...I brought my bike, parked the truck then proceeded on .....The trick was to  remember where I purchased each item, so that I could return with my truck to pick up.


The seller told me the drawers were false and did not open

found this great drawer liners inside


started to sand off some of the layers of paint


this is the stage that we are at now...we added a bottom shelf

This piece is sold and will become a kitchen island



I am really excited about this piece and where it is going....I will be doing a blog on its new location along with the Artist Home that it is going to...  Check out her work @ Qbeeds


Website Design/Simple Business Solutions
Post by Shore Chicy Designs by Harmonizing Homes, LLC/Shore Chicy Designs






No comments:

Post a Comment