Saturday, October 5, 2013

Take sneak peek into the home of a local designer/artist

I recently was  commissioned by a local artist/designer  to turn the piece below into a salad prepping station for her kitchen.  Other than the drawers painted shut; this was a solid piece.

I purchased this piece at a garage (yard)  sale in Seaside Park NJ

This is the piece completed and installed - I used CeCe Caldwell paint for the exterior of this piece in Beckley Coal.
I added a protective top coat by CeCe Caldwell paints in a satin finish


Now onto the designer/artist herself....I think we have mutual admiration for one another...I find her talent just amazing.  Her name is Connie Baldino  owner of Queenb Jewelry  (click Queenb Jewelry on link for bio).

Connie is wearing a one of a kind (Stevie Nicks) Duster Jacket that she designed


Notice the different layers of this Jacket/duster



Stevie and her style

I was allowed the opportunity to do a full photo shoot of Connie's home; which she shares with her husband  Jim and their dog Ziggie.   Connie is very much into layering, which is reflected in her home decor, her jewelry and dress designs...Layering is not an easy art....

I was able to capture a close up of her layering techniques with the collection of her jewelry and clothing




Love her color choices which are rich warm and inviting




\
A great piece by  Horchow displays Connie's prized pieces...beautiful necklaces and head pieces






A shot of her living room take note of all of the texture and dimensions of this room.




This one of a kind Jacket is for sale on Pinterest 

Unique hand bag and necklace designed by Connie Baldino



I hope that you enjoyed the tour of my clients home and art work.  I am so fortunate to meet all these wonderful people through my work..  


Furniture Design/Shore Chicy Designs
Furniture by Horchow/Horchow
Designer- Connie Baldino/Queenb
















2 comments: