Friday, September 13, 2013

A week filled with emotions

This week started with recalling what I was doing and where I was on 9-11 - Standing at the corner of 42nd street and 5th Avenue in NYC trying to figure out what was going on with the towers....remembering the fear on the faces of many covered in white chalky substance.

Then yesterday seeing the flames from our front yard at the Seaside Boardwalk !  Praying that no one would be injured and feeling the pain of the local business owners as they once again are dealing with tragedy.


I am ending this week with preparing for my last show in September at Allaire State Park in Farmindale New Jersey , September 14th between the hours of 10:00 - 4:00 pm.  I have added two new pieces to the collection.  I am offering 20% off to those that Like Shore Chicy Designs on Facebook, or tell me that they saw my collection on Facebook the day of the show.  

For those of you that have never attended the Show, it is a beautiful setting in this historical village...the weather is suppose to be wonderful!



Hope to see you there!!





No comments:

Post a Comment