Sunday, February 9, 2014

Shore Chicy Designs In A Store Front ??

Over the past year, I have developed a relationship with one of the greatest thrift shops in Ocean County.  "Silk Purse Consignments" located in Toms River New Jersey in the K Mart shopping Plaza on route 37 East.  The shop owner Pam asked if I would like to place a few of my pieces in the front window.....I was so excited....Please stop by the shop and check out the merchandise....You will love it!!


Working on staging the window

a desk that Pam had that Shore Chicy shabbied up a bit....it would look great in a entrance foyer

A few of my pieces...the dresser is by Berkey Gay Furniture from the 1920's complete with the brass label

Indoor/out door shot

The color is great for any decor 

And I got to put up a sign......Thank You Pam!

Stop by say hello...check out their FACEBOOK page....for the newest clothing, jewelry and a lot more..like Shore Chicy Designs....by Harmonizing Homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment