Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Random Nooks And Grannies Of Our House



our fall/winter bedding
 It is getting harder and harder to get up in the morning.  The sunrise is later and the cold air keeps you under the covers!

But I have a lot of deliverable's on my agenda today..
Jump Start the morning with a cup of JOE tall dark and handsome

Flip through the new Mary McDonald Interiors Book

Oversize pillows in my office, they are inviting to snuggle with
I have managed to put a few fall decorations around

Stripes has sold yet, So I use him until he goes

Is this a concave or convex?

Strong rich colors in our bedroom


my granddaughters nook
Runner/Ralph Lauren
Office Pillow/Pottery Barn
Strips painted in Annie Sloan Old Orchar and Old White/Shore Chicy Designs
Granddaughters nook pained in Annie Sloan Versailles on the wall/Pillows




No comments:

Post a Comment