Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I have the greatest clients

 I am so fortunate to work with some great clients.  I have been working with Amy for a few months now..on various pieces of furniture pictured below.

Yesterday, I spent the late afternoon on Amy's bedroom floor distressing her dresser drawers.  Amy is a talented artist that does not have the time to work on furniture herself (hence she hired me).  However she got into it yesterday, I only wish I had my camera at hand.   Both of us armed with various gits of sand paper, we were able to achieve the look that Amy was looking for.  It was the first time I experienced working with a client hand and hand...So much fun!  Thanks Amy!








Amy Nail Artist/Simply Skin Spa
Shore Chicy Designs/ Shore Chicy Designs

1 comment:

  1. I to had fun me getting my hands dusty. Next time it will have to be the wet paint....I may have some artistic qualities, but a little more comfortable on the smaller scale...I'll stick to finger nails and toes! Think about doing a work shop? You have been so patient with me, Thank you for recreating Mom's furniture for us. I will send you a photo of what we did!

    ReplyDelete