Tuesday, December 17, 2013

In the business of decorating and painting you are always looking for inspiration where every you are.

If can be the way the sun is reflecting on the water, the presentation of a platter of food, the froth of a cup of cappuccino!

One of my favorite places to find inspiration is on Tumblr   if you click on the link you will see my page.



The patina on the door 

The combination of the white exterior and dark interior

The natural wood and white wash top


the use of an antique garden bench

The combo or blue and red hues on the secretary


The white and tin


The garden table in the foyer

The green side board


The combo or white and black

various elements of fire, stone and wood
I hope you  enjoyed some of the ways that I get inspired.  I would love to hear what inspires you!

Corinne

Inspirational Photos/Tumblr
Shore Chicy Designs/Like us on Facebook
Shore Chicy Designs by Harmonizing Homes/www.shorechicydesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment