Thursday, January 2, 2014

Studio Transformation for New Years Celebration

Not sure why, but New Years Eve came about quickly.....a last minute party was organized by my brother in law in Shore Chicy's Studio.
This is where I work during the cold or rainy days

I reorganized the furniture ~ stored all the pieces that I am currently working on and began the magic

There was still some rosemary in the garden so this became my napkin decor

Dinner is served!

We started out with  Soupe au Pistou ~which is Provencal cuisine~  Followed by Celery, Fennel and Radish salad with butted Valdeon Toast.  A classic chicken Milanese and Risotto.  Various deserts were served including a French Apple Tart.  We ate until the stroke of 12......

If you should need help with party planning, or recipes for an event contact me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment