Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My daily life as a furniture painter


I woke up this morning in a state of flux and not the mathematical type of flow...but the inconsistency/hysteric kind!  Running your own business can be tough, and taking just one day off can throw you into a tail spin.  Yesterday I had to be in NYC for schedule doctors appointments three(3).....

Waiting for the bus...

Wishing it wasn't raining as I would rather ride than walk the entire day

First of 3 doctor visits...Annual Girls Squishing Day 

Finally I met my husband for a glass of wine at Isola in Soho

Headed up town to meet a friend for dinner at Spiga in our old neighbor hood

Today my wake up call of things to be completed today!

Drawers for Flowers by Melinda in Lavelette Beach

Drop leaf table for the Chester Craft Fair September  7&8

Today, its back to "nose to the grind stone" what ever that means.....more pics to follow...







No comments:

Post a Comment