Thursday, August 15, 2013

Everyone has a different distress level



 I have found with working with so many clients on commissioned pieces that everyone's distressed level is different .  So after learning my lesson and having to repaint pieces over, I now ask for a picture of their distressed level comfort zone...

One great resource is pinterest - This is my Chalk Paint Board

This piece that I am featuring today is for a new flower shop that opened on 1403 Grand Central Ave , Lavallette, New Jersey; the name is Flowers by Melinda.

This is the piece that was chosen for the shop to be used as a display


Love the details on this piece


I used Annie Sloan Old White



Drawers were all painted a ballerina pink  which is a combo of Old White and Scandinavia Pink




There is a sliding tray in one of the drawers that can be used for business cards


There she is in front of the surf board that floated in after Super Storm Sandy


If you saw yesterday's post I didn't get to the list.














No comments:

Post a Comment