Thursday, August 9, 2012

There is nothing wrong with garbage picking

Part of the fun of using chalk paint is finding new items to paint.....While on my way back from my studio....I came across this piece on the side of the road... I was so excited, as you can imagine....  I had actually just made a trip to Magnolia Lane Designs in Point Pleasant New Jersey to purchase some supplies....I love the color of Scandinavian Pink by Annie Sloan  which I was going to use on another piece...I think it will be perfect...Since the piece was in great condition I started painting immediately...  I mixed it with 2 parts Old White and one part Scandinavian Pink....
Here is the beginning of the painting process....I will blog on the process of the dressing table named Claudette....

No comments:

Post a Comment