Monday, January 14, 2013

Thrift Shop Finds

at the thrift shop


I found this two tables at a local thrift store in Lakehurst New Jersey.  For all intensive purposes I like to refer to these two twins as "Patrick and Thomas"...

They are a pair of 1965 Thomasville  tables that are in very good shape structural wise....but need a little updating.....  They would be wonderful for use in a small space as movable tables or extra seating....





I decided to paint them with Annie Sloan's graphite chalk paint which covered over the blonde wood perfectly..

I am playing with the finishes at this point ....will mostly likely use a clear wax and a silver gilding wax for the pedestal for a little extra flare....





  Patrick is ready for waxing.....now working on Thomas..

I love how they came out.....and they are going to be so versatile .....Let me know what you think??




WWW.SHORECHICYDESIGNS.COM

917-699-1262

Shore Chicy Design….

No comments:

Post a Comment