Thursday, January 10, 2013

Green Thumb?

I have this wonderful south - east facing porch totally enclosed with floor to ceiling windows.....I have been a devoted gardener for years....but now it is a bit difficult because of our current location; (due to the winds coming across the bay).....  I found this potting bench in  Brimfield Mass years ago.....


This potting table followed me from our Farm House to our New York City Apartment to the Bay House.... I've used it as a server, a bar, a book shelve...I recently gave it a face lift...

Now inspired by this photo....
I have incorporated this beautiful potting shelve into our  porch....as you can see her face lift gave her a totally new look...and a bit of serenity...
Some Fresh Basil growing..

Amaryllis is a bit late for the holidays.... 

waiting for orchid to bloom


It is great to have pieces of furniture that are so versatile..  Remember its fun to reinvent items in our home.  Don't be afraid to use some paint....and move this around a bit...

If you need help coming up with new ideas for old items in your home give us a call, or follow our blogs...  www.harmonizehomes.com  or ShoreChicyDesigns.com   our number is 917-699-1262 

Hope you enjoyed our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment