Tuesday, September 18, 2012

So Many Vases So Little Time...


As you may remember from yesterday's posting, I was so excited about the beautiful vases...So yesterday I began my journey to several thrift shores,,,$12.00 later I had all of these vases at my workshop...along with the jewels.....It was a great way to finish up the tiny bits of paint that are left at the bottom of the cans...I added some distilled water and painted away...  I thought they would be a great addition to a show that I will be doing at Allaire Village in Wall New Jersey - See link below... http://www.allairevillage.org/events/description/Crafters.html It will be my first show there, and I'm very excited... I hope you will enjoy the pictures...let me know what you think...

1 comment:

  1. Corrine ~
    You painted all these? I think they are fabulous and the colors awesome. Just so you know, I clicked on the link and it didn't work.

    ReplyDelete