Monday, September 24, 2012

Craft Show

The Shore Chicy Design crew started at 6:00AM on Saturday Morning ....a cup of coffee was poured and off to the work shop and cottage to pick up some pieces. The weather was beautiful...a bit of crispness to the air on the first day of autumn.
Allaire Historical State Park in Wall New Jersey Once the truck and car was packed the excitement of the day began...we really didn't know what to expect as it was our first show...we brought a few pieces leaving the larger ones behind.
We had ordered these great leather tags(from cocosheaven)for our pieces which I thought just added an additional individual look to each of the pieces... (etsy.com/shop/cocosheaven)
We put up our sign and we were in business....almost all of out chalk boards went....and some many people had so many different ideas on the uses of these boards...which was fun to hear.
I worked on a few pieces during the show...and this piece really was a hit...it left the show just as i finished sanding.. here it is just painted at the cottage...
This piece was the most fun....as far as the interaction...the wife liked it the husband just walked away, there were a few others that were very interested in it...but just were not sure, then someone took it as I finished the sanding...I hadn't even replaced the mirror...so I would have to say that it was the most talked about piece.. I would like to give a shout out to Nicole Romano who purchased one of my favorite versatile pieces
Nicole was so sweet, thank you for commenting on Shore Chicy's Blog page...
I will be in Island Heights this weekend with a few remaining pieces...They will be having a town wide garage sale...I will be located on 113 Central Avenue...so stop on by....

No comments:

Post a Comment