Monday, November 25, 2013

Too Many Coincidences This Morning

This morning I'm going through my emails and saw one from Pinterest Weekly "new pin picks".   They were highlighting Sarah Richardson Design ( Designer and TV Personality).  Also this morning I received an email from a client of mine, that was writing about a piece that I worked on for her.  She was thrilled that her  50" TV was now installed on the top of the buffet.

I thought this call for a blog....

 Grandmother's buffet of client

After I had painted it in Annie Sloan Old White

Sarah Richardson's Design Via Pinterest
Sarah's Blog

This just goes to show you that old can be new again....with just a little bit of imagination.  Wishing everyone a happy, thankful Thanksgiving!

Dear Corinne,

Wishing you and Craig a Happy Thanksgiving. Just wanted you to know you are one of the many things for which I am thankful.
Regards,
Dean
Source
Pinterest/Follow my boards
Sarah Richardson Designs/Sarah Richardson
Annie Sloan Paints/Annie Sloan




3 comments: