Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Does Your Home Business Look Like This?

I started Shore Chicy Designs last year and it is taking off which is a good thing!!!  The bad thing is that I am running out of space .....I am working out of my home both indoors and outdoor depending on the current weather conditions.  I am fortunate at this point to also have a small cottage that has a garage for which I am storing furniture to be done.....

However, I haven't gotten to the "to be done" part in a while...


This is my current project that I am working on that is now taking over my living area....








A four piece bedroom set completed in Annie Sloan Paloma with a Old Violet Wash



Wasn't sure what to do with the pulls, but  silver looks great...


Almost done....and then on to next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment