Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Walking for inspiration on the boards

Lonely Seaside Heights Life guard on a grey morning
 This morning Tuesday May 28th I laid in bed thinking I have to get motivated to come up with some new ideas.. I have eight commissioned pieces that need to get completed and a garage filled of items that need to be painted for Septembers stretch of Shows.

I decided to put on the sneakers and walk the 5 mile walk from Seaside Park to the Heights and back.....There is no better way to  think and clear your head....

Today I am sharing some shots that I took along the way....



A shop that isn't ready to open yet...the pink doors torn from the storm

The sky ride wheel laying on the sandy beach

A beautiful Sand Rose on the dunes of Seaside Park

A talented beach attended remembering those that served for our country

I'll have to stop by someday to try the Screw Sandy Cocktail

No comments:

Post a Comment