Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tiffany Side Table

I picked up this table at a garage sale in Island Heights New Jersey prior to Sandy hitting the area....I loved the look of her... however she sat in the garage since September....I was waiting for motivation....well it finally came....








Here is a sneak preview of what I have started to do with her... two toned; Annie Sloans Provence and Graphite.  I pick up these great knobs at Anthropologie  for a more whimsical look....I still have some work to do on it...but could not wait to show you what Tiffany was looking like.  She will be ready for sale by the weekend if you are looking for a gift (my coffee cup not included)
Priced at $150.00 we do except all major credit cards...


If you have a piece of furniture that you would like to have redone for the holidays....give us a call at
917-699-1262 or if you are looking for a piece, visit our website at www.shorechicydesigns.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment